Re: OFF TOPIC - Avatar

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Andy, Jan 17, 2010.

  1. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry. Saw the film tonight and I'm still having trouble coming down
    > despite several Jim Beams.
    >
    > Anyone else seen it and want to comment?
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

    Saw it in 3D and I haven't been that enthralled by a film since I went to
    see Star Wars as a kid!

    10/10 from me :)

    Andy
    Andy, Jan 17, 2010

  2. Andy

    dorayme Guest

    In article <3zB4n.44297$2>,
    "Andy" <> wrote:

    > "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > > Sorry. Saw the film tonight and I'm still having trouble coming down
    > > despite several Jim Beams.
    > >
    > > Anyone else seen it and want to comment?
    > >
    > > --
    > > Ed Mullen
    > > http://edmullen.net
    > > Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
    > >

    > Saw it in 3D and I haven't been that enthralled by a film since I went to
    > see Star Wars as a kid!
    >
    > 10/10 from me :)

    I saw The Simpsons in 3-D on one of those mega screens in Sydney in the
    last few years. And I saw The House of Wax in 3-D in Cairo over 50 years
    ago. In Sydney the glasses were a sort of helmet you wore, very
    impressive.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 17, 2010