Re: One C question

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Ravi Uday, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Ravi Uday

    Ravi Uday Guest

    (Helen) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have already got one C file for matrix inversion,
    > so I hope I can build this matrix inversion function into
    > some library, so that I can call it from another C file.
    > What should I do?
    > Where can I find detailed information about that?
    > Thanks a lot!

    Which IDE are you using ?
    If its MSVC then
    just add file ( matrix inversion ) to your existing project ( by right
    clicking on the project workspace )and the corresponding header if
    any. Once done and built you can safely access all the functions
    present in that file.

    - Ravi

    Ravi Uday, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Ravi Uday

    Kevin Joplin Guest

    Hi there,

    >No I am compiling under linux environment
    >by gcc

    compile sources to the object file format (gcc -c) and than use ar to
    build the archive (library).
    man ar

    Kevin J.

    Kevin Joplin, Jul 3, 2003