Re: One interesting site

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Raymond SCHMIT, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 21:38:56 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Found this site tonite and figured it was a JS based thing.
    >Until I looked at the source. The only JS on it is for the google ads
    >stuff. If you view it without page styling, you'll see it's all UL/LI
    >stuff.
    >
    >http://musicseek.info/index.htm
    >
    >As far as I can tell, it's all done with CSS.
    >Not even a link to JS file.
    >
    >I may try and incorporate some of that stuff into my site just for
    >fun.
    >
    >It's a shame there is no contact link.

    You lay have a mail adress to contact ....perhaps using the whois
    lookup i done for : musicseek.info here:
    http://whois.domaintools.com/musicseek.info

    Anyway, experts have told you to not use their technique.

    Raymond SCHMIT, Aug 21, 2008