Re: open pop up window from asp server control event handler

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Saravana, Jul 20, 2003.

  1. Saravana

    Saravana Guest

    Check out this article, this will help you
    http://www.microsoft.com/india/msdn/articles/PopupCalendarinASP.aspx
    In this article, i used window.open to open a window. it is not a modal
    window. to open a modal window, window.showmodaldialog instead of
    window.open.
    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,