Re: open URL in the current tab

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jabba Laci, Dec 10, 2012.

  1. Jabba Laci

    Jabba Laci Guest

    Thanks. I've found something interesting since then:

    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mozrepl/
    https://github.com/bard/mozrepl/wiki

    It allows you to connect to your Firefox via telnet. Then changing the URL:

    content.location.href = <new_url>

    However, for this you need to install this add-on.

    Laszlo

    Jabba Laci, Dec 10, 2012