Re: open URL in the current tab

Discussion in 'Python' started by Jabba Laci, Dec 11, 2012.

  1. Jabba Laci

    Jabba Laci Guest

    Dear All,

    If someone is interested, I've made a module out of it. Available here:

    https://github.com/jabbalaci/jabbapylib/blob/master/jabbapylib/browser/firefox.py

    It seems you can program your Firefox instance from your script as you
    want through this add-on. I will explore the possibilities in the
    future.

    Best,

    Laszlo

    Jabba Laci, Dec 11, 2012