Re: Opening anoter .aspx window from a a .aspx main project.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Gerry O'Brien [MVP], Apr 11, 2004.

  1. Good point Ibrahim.

    I use Trace.Write or Trace.Warn to help me debug my code when it doesn't
    work. Try turning on tracing and using either method to output something
    that indicates your button click event is at least firing.

    --
    Gerry O'Brien
    Visual Developer .NET MVP

    Gerry O'Brien [MVP], Apr 11, 2004