Re: OPNET 14.0 License File

Discussion in 'Java' started by Daniel Pitts, Sep 7, 2012.

  1. Daniel Pitts

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    On 9/7/12 12:30 PM, Harjinder wrote:
    > Respected Sir,
    > If anyone have OPNET Modeler 14.0 license file kindly uploaded it.I shall be very thankful to you.

    This is not a l33t w4r3z place. This is a forum for people who program
    in Java (Many of which *sell* software for a living).

    Please consider buying it if you need or want it. If you can't afford
    it, then consider getting a job.

    Daniel Pitts, Sep 7, 2012

  2. Daniel Pitts

    Lew Guest

    Daniel Pitts wrote:
    > Harjinder wrote:
    >> Respected Sir,

    There are women here, too, you know.

    >> If anyone have OPNET Modeler 14.0 license file kindly uploaded it.I shall be very thankful to you.

    I gotchyer illegal pirated license right heeyah! As if.

    > This is not a l33t w4r3z place. This is a forum for people who program
    > in Java (Many of which *sell* software for a living).
    >
    > Please consider buying it if you need or want it. If you can't afford
    > it, then consider getting a job.

    What Daniel said.

    --
    Lew