Re: OPNET 14.0 License File

Discussion in 'Java' started by Rajiv Gupta, Sep 8, 2012.

  1. Rajiv Gupta

    Rajiv Gupta Guest

    On 2012-09-08 05:30:03 +1000, Harjinder said:

    > Respected Sir,
    > If anyone have OPNET Modeler 14.0 license file kindly uploaded it.I
    > shall be very thankful to you.

    Dearest Sir,

    I am guessing that the dog ate your license file. It happens a lot. I
    am amazed that more dogs don't die from eating them, but dogs evolved
    to enjoy eating shit and sniffing other dogs arseholes so I guess a
    license file is no big deal for a dog.

    You can get a license file from http://www.opnet.com/ They are very
    nice people. If you explain the incident with your dog they will give a
    replacement license for sure.

    Rajiv Gupta, Sep 8, 2012