    Angel Faus Guest

    Hi Jeff,

    We are having exactly the same problem here (works fine until, say,
    adding a new random DLL to /bin restarts the application and ups, it
    doesn't work anymore).

    Did you manage to find any explanation? I am clueless about it.

    Best,

    -angel

    Angel Faus, Nov 3, 2003

  2. Angel,

    We are still stumped by this, and it is still happening randomly. If I
    come up with something, I will post the results. Good Luck.

    Jeff

    Jeff Washburn, Nov 3, 2003

  3. We got tired of this error message and contacted MS. There is a hotfix
    KB830173 that they sent me. I couldn't find any reference to it
    on-line. We have opted to return to the OLE drivers as it is a proven
    technology, but I though others may like to know about the fix.

    Jeff

    Jeff Washburn, Dec 1, 2003