  1. viza

    viza Guest

    Hi

    On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:43 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:
    > Here's the whois data for the spammer's id which is 81.17.155.136:

    For goodness sake stop posting your server logs here. No one gives two
    hoots.

    This is just normal background traffic that everyone gets.

    And please mark your OT posts correctly.

    Happy Saturday :)

    viza

    viza, Jul 12, 2008

  2. Neredbojias wrote:

    > On 11 Jul 2008, viza <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:28:43 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:
    >>> Here's the whois data for the spammer's id which is 81.17.155.136:

    >> For goodness sake stop posting your server logs here. No one gives two
    >> hoots.

    > How about an owl that stutters?

    Give a hoot!
    Dont' reboot!

    No, wait. That's not how it goes. Never mind.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 13, 2008

  3. Neredbojias wrote:

    > On 12 Jul 2008, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:

    >>> How about an owl that stutters?

    >> Give a hoot!
    >> Dont' reboot!
    >>
    >> No, wait. That's not how it goes. Never mind.

    > I heard that before computers, "rebooting" usually meant an upgrade in
    > military footwear (-although sometimes for women it meant an ass-tuck.)
    >
    > One time I had a pair of sharkskin boots that only cost me a fin.

    My dad bought me sharkskin shoes when I was a sprat. Tough; durable.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 13, 2008
  4. Neredbojias wrote:

    >>> I heard that before computers, "rebooting" usually meant an upgrade in
    >>> military footwear (-although sometimes for women it meant an ass-tuck.)
    >>>
    >>> One time I had a pair of sharkskin boots that only cost me a fin.

    >> My dad bought me sharkskin shoes when I was a sprat. Tough; durable.

    > ...When you were a sprat? What was your dad, a sprout?

    I should probably stop using "sprat" to mean young fish; I think that
    usage is specific to the young certain species. Not that it has anything
    to do with "sprout", mind you.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 14, 2008
  5. Neredbojias wrote:

    >>> ...When you were a sprat? What was your dad, a sprout?

    >> I should probably stop using "sprat" to mean young fish; I think that
    >> usage is specific to the young certain species. Not that it has anything
    >> to do with "sprout", mind you.

    > According to the Wikipedia, the right name for sprat is "sprattus" which is a
    > Genus of small oily fish of the Family Clupeidae. I dunno; I think if I was
    > a shark, I'd take being called a "sprat" a definite insult. Of course it's
    > probably better than being called a "prat".

    Or a mammal.

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 14, 2008
  6. Neredbojias wrote:

    > On 13 Jul 2008, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >> Neredbojias wrote:

    >>> According to the Wikipedia, the right name for sprat is "sprattus"
    >>> which is a Genus of small oily fish of the Family Clupeidae. I dunno;
    >>> I think if I was a shark, I'd take being called a "sprat" a definite
    >>> insult. Of course it's probably better than being called a "prat".

    >> Or a mammal.

    > Aw, some of my favorite things are mammalian.
    >
    > <Btw, I think dorayme is some kind of marsupial anomaly that through mere
    > chance reached the level of self-awareness at which she struggles.)

    :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jul 14, 2008