Re: [OT - completley] SNOW.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Blinky the Shark, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Mike Barnard wrote:

    > I woke up this sunday morning to find a virgin white carpet everywhere.
    > Not a footprint, not a tyre track. My 5 yo son is going mad with joy. :)
    >
    > I may post pictures later.

    This is a text group.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Mike Barnard wrote:

    > On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 15:40:49 -0700, Blinky the Shark <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Mike Barnard wrote:
    >>
    >>> I woke up this sunday morning to find a virgin white carpet everywhere.
    >>> Not a footprint, not a tyre track. My 5 yo son is going mad with joy.
    >>> :)
    >>>
    >>> I may post pictures later.

    >>This is a text group.

    > I know, I won't post on here. Go here if you are interested.

    Well, you didn't say, "I'll post a link", so what was one to believe?
    What you *did* say, pretty much. Which was that you were going to post
    pictures, not that you were going to upload them to web space.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 7, 2008

  3. Re: SNOW.

    On Apr 6, 7:22 pm, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > >>This is a text group.

    > > I know, I won't post on here. Go here if you are interested.

    > Well, you didn't say, "I'll post a link", so what was one to believe?
    > What you *did* say, pretty much. Which was that you were going to post
    > pictures, not that you were going to upload them to web space.

    I say we ban him from the group for 90 days.

    Man the nerve of that guy. To type something that could be
    misinterpreted. Damn him!!!!! DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!!!!!!

    Travis Newbury, Apr 7, 2008
  4. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    > Mike Barnard wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 15:40:49 -0700, Blinky the Shark <>
    > > wrote:

    > >>This is a text group.

    > > I know, I won't post on here. Go here if you are interested.

    > Well, you didn't say, "I'll post a link", so what was one to believe?

    I believed straight away that Mike meant a link. Nothing else occurred
    to me. But then I know that underneath this madman is a sensible man.
    Sharks know usenet things, as sharks do, and are ever alive to the
    slightest threat to the rules.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 7, 2008
  5. Re: SNOW.

    On Apr 6, 11:43 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/
    fliam.php> wrote:
    > > Man the nerve of that guy. To type something that could be
    > > misinterpreted. Damn him!!!!! DAMN HIM TO HELL!!!!!!!!

    > Better yet, allow him to have only a Flash website...

    I see the sarcasm just keeps flowing and flowing....

    Travis Newbury, Apr 7, 2008
  6. Re: SNOW.

    On Apr 7, 1:20 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/
    fliam.php> wrote:
    > > I see the sarcasm just keeps flowing and flowing....

    > Yes, I know. Believe it or not, I used to be a nice guy until I ran into
    > dorayme here. She evidentally corrupted me absolutely...

    I have watched that. It seems dorayme has been a trouble maker since
    day 1...

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....c/7f4987900eb1d96a?lnk=st&q=#7f4987900eb1d96a

    Travis Newbury, Apr 8, 2008
  7. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    Re: SNOW.

    In article
    <>,
    Travis Newbury <> wrote:

    > On Apr 7, 1:20 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/
    > fliam.php> wrote:
    > > > I see the sarcasm just keeps flowing and flowing....

    > > Yes, I know. Believe it or not, I used to be a nice guy until I ran into
    > > dorayme here. She evidentally corrupted me absolutely...

    > I have watched that. It seems dorayme has been a trouble maker since
    > day 1...
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_frm/thread/ce3bd5cb06bffa3c/7f4

    987900eb1d96a?lnk=st&q=#7f4987900eb1d96a

    Funny how perceptions differ. I think of myself as a lamb who,
    occasionally, is provoked beyond the point where any reasonable being
    with celestial blood in its piping could be expected to just let the
    blood flow at constant speed.

    Travis, I don't think we should be trawling thru my history! There have
    been one or two things that I was not completely and utterly right
    about.

    We must think of the future positively!

    Now... I must rush, JK will be coming down into his kf to give me coffee
    and Finnish croissants and I like to prepare for our meeting. Yesterday,
    he made it known that he would like to discuss in secret my view that an
    ordered list is nothing but a sneaky form of a two col table. The man
    has even installed a blackboard no less so I can address him with
    examples. He is so formal!

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 8, 2008
  8. Blinky the Shark

    dorayme Guest

    Re: SNOW.

    In article <Xns9A79B6F1CBFAAneredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 07 Apr 2008, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Apr 7, 1:20 pm, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/

    > > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.html/browse_frm/thread/ce3bd5cb06bff
    > > a3c/7f4987900eb1d96a?lnk=st&q=#7f4987900eb1d96a

    > Btw, clever with the link (-no wrapping). How do you do that?

    Here it wrapped and quote marks got stuck right in the middle of it
    making it necessary to reconstruct it. My MT again, I suppose. It just
    cannot appreciate clever and perfect.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 8, 2008
  9. Blinky the Shark

    Tim Streater Guest

    Re: SNOW.

    In article <Xns9A7A2D1C2742neredbojiasnano@85.214.90.236>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.com/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > >> Yes, I know. Believe it or not, I used to be a nice guy until I ran
    > >> into dorayme here. She evidentally corrupted me absolutely...
    > >>

    > > Regarding snow?
    > >
    > > Smilla. Google it and then read the book. And don't call me when you
    > > shoot yourself.

    > They say it was made into a movie - which could have been good, but I doubt
    > if it was. Too shmultzy, although stuff like that is rather up my alley
    > (if well done.) I still idolize "Forbidden Planet", which had, for its
    > day, great sfx if not great acting (-though I liked Walter Pidgeon.)
    >
    > > And people wonder why I live in Georgia? Sheesh.

    > For Stone Mountain, of course.

    No, because its handy for the Black Sea *and* the Caspian!

    Tim Streater, Apr 8, 2008