Re: [OT - completley] SNOW.

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Apr 7, 2008.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Ed Mullen <> wrote:

    > Mike Barnard wrote:
    > > I woke up this sunday morning to find a virgin white carpet
    > > everywhere. Not a footprint, not a tyre track. My 5 yo son is going
    > > mad with joy. :)
    > >
    > > I may post pictures later.
    > >

    > Jaysus! That's why I moved to Georgia. I no longer have to shovel my
    > weather

    It is proabably pretty exciting for snow in April so far south in Ye
    Olde Country for modern poms.

    I remember from up north lush thick snow, we used to go on the hilly
    golf links in Cheshire with home made sleds...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 7, 2008