Re: OT: Monty Python in Syria

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dotan Cohen, Aug 16, 2012.

  1. Dotan Cohen

    Dotan Cohen Guest

    On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:01 AM, Terry Reedy <> wrote:
    > But it has nothing to do with Monty Python either, that I can see.
    > Nor is there a video to see the context of (OP said "For context, start the
    > video at 1:00.") Perhaps link is erroneous.

    At 1:00 the captor asks the pilot to state his name, then asks him to
    state his quest. I was expecting the third question to be about
    favourite colours or swallows.

    > Marking something OT does not excuse it. It should still be related. We
    > cannot allow 1000s of OT posts a day, marked OT or not.

    Agreed. An incidence is not a phenomenon.

    --
    Dotan Cohen

    http://gibberish.co.il
    http://what-is-what.com