Re: OT: Noteworthy Sayings

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Stewart Gordon, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Hello. Welcome to newsgroups.

    Newsreaders allow you to post a single message to two or more newsgroups
    simultaneously. This is called crossposting, and is the only
    appropriate way to share a message across multiple newsgroups.

    Please see

    http://smjg.port5.com/faqs/usenet/xpost.html

    and then, since you've multiposted this time, pick a 'group on which you
    would like people to answer you.

    Stewart.

    --

    the 'group where everyone may benefit.