Re: OT: problems mirroring python-list to c.l.py?

Discussion in 'Python' started by John Lenton, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. John Lenton

    John Lenton Guest

    > On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 01:53:52PM -0500, Daniel Bickett wrote:
    > >
    > > Is there a reason that Google Groups isn't mirroring python-list
    > > exactly like it used to, or is it simply a conspiracy I'm not in on?

    > You should not ask this kind of question in a public forum,

    and *you* should know better than to go around flapping your mouth
    like that.

    --
    John Lenton () -- Random fortune:
    Comer se ha de hacer en silencio, como los frailes en sus conventos.

    John Lenton, Jan 23, 2005