Re: OT Questions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Demian Brecht, Oct 16, 2012.

  1. On 10/16/2012 8:13 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
    > Search deep inside your heart, and you'll realize you already know the answer to that question :eek:)
    >
    > JM

    There's a small light somewhere deep down that says maybe this is just
    someone quite misdirected. A brief search shows that he has multiple
    domains, all with the same type of design. I would be hard pressed to
    think that someone would go to that extent just to troll a list.

    Meh, maybe it's my good nature :p
    Demian Brecht, Oct 16, 2012