Re: OT Questions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ian Kelly, Oct 16, 2012.

  1. Ian Kelly

    Ian Kelly Guest

    On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Demian Brecht <> wrote:
    > There's a small light somewhere deep down that says maybe this is just
    > someone quite misdirected. A brief search shows that he has multiple
    > domains, all with the same type of design. I would be hard pressed to think
    > that someone would go to that extent just to troll a list.
    >
    > Meh, maybe it's my good nature :p

    My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
    enterprising teenager. His desire to build a web development company
    is sincere and should be encouraged, but his lack of experience is
    readily apparent, as is his rather crude behavior on list.
    Ian Kelly, Oct 16, 2012

  2. Ian Kelly

    Walter Hurry Guest

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:23:09 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:

    > My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
    > enterprising teenager

    My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto belongs in the bozo bin.
    Walter Hurry, Oct 16, 2012

  3. Ian Kelly

    Dwight Hutto Guest

    On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Walter Hurry <> wrote:
    > On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:23:09 -0600, Ian Kelly wrote:
    >
    >> My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
    >> enterprising teenager

    > My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto belongs in the bozo bin.

    Maybe you're a little too serious. From what I've seen, a little
    clowning around makes days easier, and it's supposed to be good
    natured discussion that just gets misconveyed in an email with no
    personal contact.

    --
    Best Regards,
    David Hutto