Re: OT Questions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012.

  1. Dwight Hutto

    Dwight Hutto Guest

    On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Jean-Michel Pichavant
    <> wrote:
> [...]

    No I'm not a troll. I like to answer, as well as ask, and sometimes
    things get heated, and you get called a name, and the name takes the
    argument out of context sometimes.

    You can't like everybody, and sometimes egos get in the way.

    Best Regards,
    David Hutto
    CEO: http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com

    Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012

  2. On 2012-10-17, Dwight Hutto <> wrote:

    > No I'm not a troll. I like to answer, as well as ask, and sometimes
    > things get heated, and you get called a name, and the name takes the
    > argument out of context sometimes.

    Uh, what? How can a name take an argument out of context? "Taking
    something out of context" is something done by a somebody who is
    reading or quoting somebody else.

    --
    Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I own seven-eighths of
    at all the artists in downtown

    Grant Edwards, Oct 17, 2012

  3. Dwight Hutto

    Dwight Hutto Guest

    On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:19 AM, Grant Edwards <> wrote:
    > On 2012-10-17, Dwight Hutto <> wrote:
    >
    >> No I'm not a troll. I like to answer, as well as ask, and sometimes
    >> things get heated, and you get called a name, and the name takes the
    >> argument out of context sometimes.

    > Uh, what? How can a name take an argument out of context? "Taking
    > something out of context" is something done by a somebody who is
    > reading or quoting somebody else.
    >
    > --

    I meant that you get called a name when someone reads something that
    has been taken out of the context of several arguments between a few
    people in several threads, and call you something like a racist.

    Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012