Re: OT Questions

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012.

  1. Dwight Hutto

    Dwight Hutto Guest

    On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Ian Kelly <> wrote:
    > On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Demian Brecht <> wrote:
    >> There's a small light somewhere deep down that says maybe this is just
    >> someone quite misdirected. A brief search shows that he has multiple
    >> domains, all with the same type of design. I would be hard pressed to think
    >> that someone would go to that extent just to troll a list.
    >>
    >> Meh, maybe it's my good nature :p

    > My theory for a while now has been that Mr. Hutto is probably an
    > enterprising teenager.

    Nope 33, with a bad history, and trying to reinvent myself. And my
    nature is always shop talk, and messing around with the guys, and it's
    never mean.

    I'm a self educated individual, and I like to joke some, which doesn't
    get conveyed when you're in an email/text conversation, and you can't
    hear the tone or pitch of my voice joking with you.

    That can lead to a misinterpretation of what's said.

    His desire to build a web development company
    > is sincere and should be encouraged, but his lack of experience

    You have no clue about my other skill sets, and what I do, so get to
    know me, and you'll see experience s that will blow your mind.

    This comes from a former crip/tru soldier getting his life straight
    instead of the other options I have available.

    is
    > readily apparent, as is his rather crude behavior on list.

    I'm working on toning down the smack talk, I'm just used to a little
    witty back and forth with some seriously cruel individuals.

    --
    Best Regards,
    David Hutto
    Dwight Hutto, Oct 17, 2012

  2. On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:06:24 -0400, David Hutto wrote:

    > I'm working on toning down the smack talk, I'm just used to a little
    > witty back and forth with some seriously cruel individuals.

    Thank you David, that is appreciated.

    I see that you have changed your signature to match your preferred name
    (David rather than Dwight). You might not realise that your "From
    address" still says Dwight -- I had to manually change it above.

    --
    Steven
    Steven D'Aprano, Oct 17, 2012