Re: OT. Serif Webplus X5. Does it create bad code?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Neil Gould, Sep 27, 2011.

  1. Neil Gould

    Neil Gould Guest

    Mike Barnard wrote:
    > Hi all.
    >
    > Not strictly HTML, but I wasn't sure where else to ask. If this
    > program is used to design a site, is the background HTML flawed in any
    > way? As a WYSISWG editor I'm sure it has issues, but are they a
    > genuine problem in some way?
    >
    > FYI a colleauge wishes to use it for a basic site for a local Scouts
    > group. Nothing involving money and business. He doesn't want me to
    > code anything, just use a tamplate, but I don't want him getting
    > problems later that can be forseen now.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Mike.

    Serif is a good company that has long provided low-cost alternatives for
    graphic design projects of all sorts. That said, it is unlikely that any
    WISIWYG editor will generate absolutely clean HTML code without requiring
    some clean-up, but that is unlikely to be the most time-consuming aspect of
    the process.

    --
    Neil

    Neil Gould, Sep 27, 2011