Re: [OT] Stats - Alt Html

Discussion in 'HTML' started by viza, Jul 7, 2008.

  1. viza

    viza Guest

    On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 07:36:00 +0200, Neredbojias wrote:

    > Ya think there will be stats this week? Later I shall take a peek,
    > But, sadly, my hopes are not high.
    > What's happened to that Toby guy?
    >
    > Perhaps he's on sabbatical,
    > Or just become a radical.
    > Or might his brain have blown a fuse? 'Bout this I'll have to further
    > muse.

    Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just

    http://google.com/search?q=usenet statistics generator

    and post them yourself. You could even have install a cron job so that
    they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
    them.

    viza, Jul 7, 2008

  2. Re: Stats - Alt Html

    On Jul 7, 10:44 am, viza <>
    wrote:
    > Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just
    > http://google.com/search?q=usenet statistics generator
    > and post them yourself.  You could even have install a cron job so that
    > they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
    > them.

    Your not from around here are ya pardner....

    Travis Newbury, Jul 7, 2008

  3. viza

    dorayme Guest

    Re: Stats - Alt Html

    In article <Xns9AD489B05530Aneredbojiasnano@194.177.96.78>,
    Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/fliam.php> wrote:

    > On 07 Jul 2008, Travis Newbury <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Jul 7, 10:44 am, viza <>
    > > wrote:
    > >> Your poetry is moderately amusing, but if you really want stats, just
    > >> http://google.com/search?q=usenet statistics generator
    > >> and post them yourself.  You could even have install a cron job so that
    > >> they were still a surprise to you even though it was your machine posting
    > >> them.

    > > Your not from around here are ya pardner....

    > What does that mean? Geesh, you're getting more like dorayme everyday!

    You really are a poor schmuck, Boji, aren't you?

    Travis's remark was good. And simple enough to understand if you are not
    too simple (that's your stumbling block you see. I mean, you don't see).

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jul 8, 2008
  4. Re: Stats - Alt Html

    On Jul 7, 9:23 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > Travis's remark was good. And simple enough to understand if you are not
    > too simple (that's your stumbling block you see. I mean, you don't see).

    DAMNIT dorayme STOP DEFENDING ME...

    Uh, wait a second, that's a good thing. Never mind...

    Travis Newbury, Jul 9, 2008