Re: Override malloc,calloc,realloc and free?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Dan Pop, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Dan Pop

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <bdf47b$rjg$> "Jun Woong" <> writes:

    >"Dan Pop" <> wrote in message news:bd7061$npe$...
    >> In <bcvh4n$il$> "Jun Woong" <> writes:

    >[...]
    >> >
    >> >But the definition of "behavior" also includes "external appearance,"
    >> >which is the major reason I suspect the above two contain unspecified
    >> >behavior.

    >> How is the program's "external appearance" affected by these issues?

    >Then, what's the purpose of the "external appearance" in the
    >definition? For what aspect of programs can I say its "external
    >appearance?" That's what I'd like to know.

    Since I'm not the author of the definition, I'm afraid I can't enlighten
    you. In my view, the "external appearance" is defined exclusively by the
    program's actions, so the definition contains some redundancy.

    Dan
    --
    Dan Pop
    DESY Zeuthen, RZ group