Re: OWC 9 and Owc 11 compatibility

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    The object model did change a bit from OWC 10 to OWC 11. Is there an
    exclamation point in the icon in the lower left of IE? This would
    indicate javascript errors that you'll need to resolve.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Aug 4, 2004