Re: Page break for printing

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Cathy, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Cathy

    Cathy Guest

    Uhm!,, Thanks for that. I tried this but I think I must have the wrong
    concept.

    I Inserted the following line of each of my images with the following the
    first image.

    Then tried to print and only the first image printed. the rest of the pages
    were blank apart from being numbered "page 2 of 91000". I had to cancel the
    job before ruining a forest.

    Any ideas what I am doing wrong.

    Thanks again in advance

    Regards

    <> wrote:
    > >I have set up an HTML page that simply has several images in it. The

    Images
    > >are set to 100% width and are all underneath one another. Viewing the

    page
    > >on computer is fine but when printing I find images printing partly on

    one
    > >page, and partly on the next page which is not what I want.
    > >
    > >Does anybody know whether there is a simple way of inserting a page break
    > >for printing so that if inserted after each image, each image will print

    on

    Cathy, Jun 25, 2003