Re: Page scrolling

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ray Dixon [MVP], Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hi Noor,

    Try setting the Web form's smartNavigation property
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/cpref/html
    /frlrfsystemwebuipageclasssmartnavigationtopic.asp) to true.

    --
    Ray Dixon - Microsoft MVP

    (remove NOSPAM. from my e-mail address for a direct reply)

    Ray Dixon [MVP], Jul 23, 2003

  2. Ray Dixon [MVP]

    Noor Guest

    Hi Ray,
    Thanks for the reply.
    I tried setting the property to true. This does indeed
    stop the page from scrolling, but when I select the option
    button, the stylesheet formatting is removed. My page
    inherits from a base class which has a stylesheet applied
    to it.
    Any suggestions as to what to do?
    Noor.

    Noor, Jul 23, 2003