Re: Pain while walking

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Tim Burch, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Tim Burch

    Tim Burch Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:20:22 -0500, Romy wrote:

    > My EDD is 08/19. Since this morning I am having sharp pains in inner
    > things and pelvic area while walking. The frustating part is i am at
    > work and have to a take a walk once a while (including trips to
    > bathroom). Somebody please tell me what is this.

    This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago this
    guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on
    with a burlap bag full of wet sheep shit. Has eveyone mellowed out this
    much?
    --
    Tim
    Tim Burch, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Tim Burch

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Tim Burch" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:20:22 -0500, Romy wrote:
    >
    > > My EDD is 08/19. Since this morning I am having sharp pains in inner
    > > things and pelvic area while walking. The frustating part is i am at
    > > work and have to a take a walk once a while (including trips to
    > > bathroom). Somebody please tell me what is this.

    > This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago this
    > guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on

    Guy??? With an estimated date of delivery in August?
    Alan D-W, Jul 14, 2003

  3. On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:24:57 -0700, Jerry Muelver wrote:

    > socially ignorant boards of directors.

    "dark masters", shurely?

    playing://(nothing)
    Toby A Inkster, Jul 14, 2003
  4. Tim Burch

    TechnoHippie Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    <snip>
    > We're not mellowed out -- we're burned out.

    Ain't that the truth!

    Judy
    TechnoHippie, Jul 14, 2003
  5. "Kris" <> wrote in message

    > > > This is nothing like the alt.html I remember. Hell, five years ago

    this
    > > > guy would have had the equivilent of sixty lashes and been whooped on

    > > Guy??? With an estimated date of delivery in August?

    > I think hardly anyone caught that abbreviation. Now I don't know what is
    > even more funny...

    Yes, and I revise my diagnoses slightly.

    The baby is sitting on a nerve. Lay down, move around, and it should shift
    him/her to a better position.

    Again, see previous disclaimer regarding medical advice.

    --Tina
    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Jul 15, 2003
  6. In article <4all.nl>,
    Kris <> wrote:

    Someone wrote (these attributions are way too much for me):
> [...]

    <big snip>

    > I think hardly anyone caught that abbreviation. Now I don't know what is
    > even more funny..

    I thought it meant something like ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).

    I'm wondering where the post was meant to go. And is she gonna make it
    to August...?

    If the water breaks sweetie, call your doctor....

    Audry

    --
    I am not a professional woman.
    tawdry glamour who is at smile global dot com
    T. Audry Glamour, Jul 16, 2003