Re: Parse a Wireshark pcap file

Discussion in 'Python' started by Dennis Lee Bieber, Jan 23, 2013.

  1. On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 22:15:29 -0500, Kevin Holleran <>

    > Kevin Holleran
    > Master of Science, Computer Information Systems
    > Grand Valley State University

    Oooh... Envy rises...

    I didn't even know GVSU had instituted an MS in computing...

    Then again -- my first year at GVSC (dates me, doesn't it) only had
    computer science as a minor in the math department; as soon as they
    officially made it a major I declared for it.

    Dennis Lee Bieber
    BS Computer Science -- Systems Software
    GVSC 1980

    {makes my resume confusing -- do I use the GVSC diploma, or the later
    reissue GVSU diploma <G>}

    I never did get an MS... Catch-22 situation. San Jose State had a
    pre-req of differential equations for the MS-CS, and I'd never had
    them... AND my assignment at Lockheed tended to have two or three trips
    to the UK for 3-4 weeks each -- making it rather difficult to pass
    classes should I have applied for the program.
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Jan 23, 2013