RE: Parsing multiple lines from text file using regex

Discussion in 'Python' started by Marc, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    >Hi Marc, did you actually subscribe to the tutor list or did you just
    >send an email there? Peter replied to you and you can see the reply
    >here:
    >https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2013-October/098156.html
    >
    >He only sent the reply back to the tutor list and didn't email it
    >directly to you because it is assumed that you would also be subscribed
    >to the list.
    >

    >Oscar

    Thanks Oscar - yes, I am subscribed to both lists - the python-list through
    this email address and the tutor list through my work email. I think my
    work spam filter may be the issue - I will subscribe to the tutor list
    through this email and unsubscribe from my work email.

    Thanks again,

    Marc
    Marc, Oct 28, 2013