RE: Parsing multiple lines from text file using regex

Discussion in 'Python' started by Marc, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. Marc

    Marc Guest

    >Hi Marc, did you actually subscribe to the tutor list or did you just
    >send an email there? Peter replied to you and you can see the reply
    >here:
    >https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2013-October/098156.html
    >
    >He only sent the reply back to the tutor list and didn't email it
    >directly to you because it is assumed that you would also be subscribed
    >to the list.
    >

    >Oscar

    I again Oscar - apparently I am already subscribed to the Tutor list with
    this email also:

    'An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list
    . You are already subscribed to this mailing list.'

    I control the spam filter for this domain, so I am not sure why I am not
    getting the updates.

    Marc
    Marc, Oct 28, 2013