Re: Pass data to a subprocess

Discussion in 'Python' started by Laszlo Nagy, Jul 31, 2012.

  1. Laszlo Nagy

    Laszlo Nagy Guest

    > I think I got it now, if I already just mix the start before another
    add, inside the Process.run it won't see the new data that has been
    added after the start. So this way is perfectly safe only until the
    process is launched, if it's running I need to use some
    multiprocess-aware data structure, is that correct?

    Yes. Read this:

    http://docs.python.org/library/multiprocessing.html#exchanging-objects-between-processes

    You can use Queues and Pipes. Actually, these are basic elements of the
    multiprocessing module and they are well documented. I wonder if you
    read the documentation at all, before posting questions here.
    Laszlo Nagy, Jul 31, 2012