Re: pass javascript object reference to a session object

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Girish bharadwaj, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. You cannot pass a window object to the Session object. If you provide more
    information about what you are trying to do, someone might be able to help
    you better.

    --
    Girish Bharadwaj
    http://msmvps.com/gbvb
    "mg" <> wrote in message
    > Could you be more specific?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > "Alex Papadimoulis" wrote:
    >
    > > It is not possible.
    > >
    > > Session objects are stored on the server. Client objects are storied on

    the
    > > client. You can only send text-data. Keep a window open that will hold

    your

    Girish bharadwaj, Sep 15, 2004