Re: passing hidden fields from aspx to asp and back to aspx

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Nirosh, Apr 28, 2009.

  1. Nirosh

    Nirosh Guest

    Hi,

    As it is a different domain, I dont see a direct method.. there are other
    way that you can do this..

    1. Pass it as an encripted query string
    2. Write the value in to DB and trigger the asp
    2.1. Obtain the value from the ASPX and write it to the DB
    2.2. Triger the ASP page and retrieve the value form the DB and
    process it. Then write it back to the DB
    2.3. Triger the ASPX page via the ASP page.
    2.4. Read the value from the DB and process it.

    Nirosh

    Nirosh, Apr 28, 2009