Re: Passing objects between pages and frames...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by dave wanta, Jul 4, 2003.

  1. dave wanta

    dave wanta Guest

    Hi Dan,
    You could either store it in Cache (if it is applicable to the whole app),
    or in a session variable. Those are the two quick ones I can think of, off
    the top of my head.

    Then just destroy it as soon as it is done.

    hth,
    Dave
    www.aspnetemail.com

    "Daniel Bass" <> wrote in message
    > I know it's easy to create an instance of an object, then pass it to the

    instance
    > of the page you've just been sent from, and then accessing that object,

    but

    dave wanta, Jul 4, 2003