Re: Passing soap response to python script

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ombongi Moraa Fe, Apr 5, 2013.

  1. Hi Burak,

    Thanks a lot.

    I've been working with suds in this project and I am amazed at how much
    little code I am using compared to my original php scripts;

    from your answer, I realized my major headache was not assigning the value
    of client.last_received method call to another object.

    With this assignation and the function call, I've solved a lot of problems
    and been able to use my parameters to update my database tables as I
    required.

    Thanks again.

    On 5 April 2013 15:06, Burak Arslan <> wrote:

    > ast = client.last_received

    Saludos

    Ombongi Moraa Faith
    Ombongi Moraa Fe, Apr 5, 2013