Re: passing variables between web page events & httpmodules events

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    Use the item property on the httpcontext object. It's a dictionary object
    which stores key/pair values but it is available every the httpcontext
    object is available.

    Regards

    --

    -----------
    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Alvin Bruney

    shiv Guest

    Thanks Alvin,
    I too found out the same. You reaffirmed my findings!.
    Thanks a millon!

    regards
    shiv

    shiv, Nov 24, 2003