Re: Paula-sock cries for help

Discussion in 'Java' started by This account has been banned because it violated t, Aug 20, 2012.

  1. AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson
    <> wrote:

    > Froups desnecked<SPANK>

    How's that working out for you now, Paula?

    > On Aug 20, 4:21 am, This account has been banned because it violated
    > the Google Groups Terms Of Use <> wrote:
    >> AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Andrew Wilson <awils

    > > wrote:
    >>
    >> > She said<SPANK>

    >> Writing about yourself in the third person again, kooky?

    > A<SPANK>

    Why don't you stick to one identity, Paul G. Derbyshire?

    >> <T><A><H><B><B><I><V><T><G><G><T><O><U> - "Vile Little Fucker" #1
    >> If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's Aratzio froger

    > ies,
    >>                    check out Scatboi's forgeries.

    > Nice spelling error<SPANK>

    Frogeries are not forgeries, Clueless Newbie.

    >> Paul Derbyshire

    > lives in Pembroke Ontario and has been spanked by Account Banned.

    That's another invoice for post repair that I need to send you, Paula.

    --
    <T><A><H><B><B><B><I><V><T><G><G><T><O><U> - "Vile Little Fucker" #1
    ^^^^^^^^?_______(my hook which the Peg Boi keeps biting)
    If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's Aratzio frogeries,
    check out Scatboi's forgeries.

    Anonypussy the [Tard] <> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
    (after IKYABWAI, PeeWees, outer filthing and lies, Anonypussy is out of ammo)
    The killfiled kook gets a SPANK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED9c_d4eL1U

    Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <>

    This account has been banned because it violated t, Aug 20, 2012