Re: Permissions - giving "everyone" full permissions is bad ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Scott Allen, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Scott Allen

    Scott Allen Guest

    Oh, forgot to mention, I think what you'll find on your 2003 server is
    that the NETWORK SERVICE account will be the context trying to write
    to the file.

    --s

    --
    Scott