Re: PHP extranet file archive recommendation

Discussion in 'Perl' started by richardsmallwood@gmail.com, Dec 19, 2004.

    I have been developing such a system for 3 years, as I have worked at
    diffrent advertising agencies. You can see it at www.hotproject.com

    I offer it for sale as managed service, or it can be downloaded and
    installed locally.

    The system has the following featuress:
    - Large file upload / download (up to 40mb)
    - Creation of sub folders
    - Project and folder based permissions
    - Version control
    - Role based administration. (Admin, Project Manager, Client, Designer,
    Contractor etc.)
    - PHP/MySQL based

    If it matches your requirements, get in touch and maybe we can work out
    a deal for a 'local install'

    , Dec 19, 2004