Re: phpdom

Discussion in 'XML' started by Zurab Davitiani, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. laura wrote on Monday 21 July 2003 09:14:

    > I'm sorry...
    > now the english version... (it's too hot in rome, sorry again...!)
    > so...
    > I'm making my php application more customizable throught some xml file.
    > How can I manage the xml files?

    Or you could simply forget DOM, various XML libs, versions, etc. and simply
    use ActiveLink XML Package:
    (or your favorite source)

    ActiveLink XML Package is written purely in PHP, and does not require *any*
    PHP XML libraries; it provides classes to easily parse, write, modify,
    output XML and XML documents (and perform other basic operations); it also
    comes with useful class documentation and an example script. The license is

    Disclaimer: shameless self-promotion.

    Business Web Solutions
    ActiveLink, LLC
    Zurab Davitiani, Jul 21, 2003