Re: Playing videos from your own web page...

Discussion in 'HTML' started by richard, Jan 15, 2011.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    richard, Jan 15, 2011

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed richard <> writing
    in news:1p62ml09pnpj4$:

    > what's wrong with windows media player? practically every one already has
    > it.

    Can't stand the damned thing.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Jan 15, 2011

  3. richard the sto0pid wrote:

    > heretic wrote:
    >> ...which player would be the best!?
    >> <snip>

    > what's wrong with windows media player? practically every one already
    > has it.

    Just because you don't understand or know how to use other operating
    systems, don't assume "every one" uses Windows.

    --
    -bts
    -you probably meant "everyone"
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 15, 2011
  4. richard

    Joy Beeson Guest

    On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 23:53:17 -0500, Ed Mullen
    <> wrote:

    > Well, yes, but they (even in aggregate) hardly constitute "practically
    > every one" now do they?

    No, they don't constitute "practically everyone". They constitute the
    necessary counter-example to disprove "practically everyone".
    "A large majority" would have worked, or "near enough everyone that I
    can afford to write off the minority" would have worked, but
    "practically everyone" won't do at all.

    --
    Joy Beeson
    joy beeson at comcast dot net