Re: PLEASE? Any way to get the user's nt login from the pc -- not the server login?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by William F. Robertson, Jr., Jul 2, 2003.

  1. If you have NT authentication turned on for the site, you can access the
    user from the

    User.Identity.Name. That will return the domain/username.

    That is the method we use for our intranet sites.

    bill

    William F. Robertson, Jr., Jul 2, 2003