    (我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Re: Please criticize my website.

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > Does Firefox show the table with the image on the following page?
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php

    Find out:
    http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html

    FWIW: Maybe a visitor hits your site and says, 'Wow! what's this SSL
    stuff! I just wanted to browse, not transmit anything personal!'

    <clicks the backup and surfs elsewhere....>

    --
    Firefox Central
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Re: Please criticize my website.

    "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > Does Firefox show the table with the image on the following page?

    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php

    > Find out:
    > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html

    Not now. I am too tired now. Here it is almost 6 a.m. and I have written
    for several hours on the computer.
    Is firefox free of charge anyway?

    > FWIW: Maybe a visitor hits your site and says, 'Wow! what's this SSL
    > stuff! I just wanted to browse, not transmit anything personal!'

    It goes without saying that there might be some users who think this way.
    But I think that a larger number of users will think the way which
    I described before in one of my previous posts.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    the idiot Guest

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message

    > "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > >
    > > > Does Firefox show the table with the image on the following page?

    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php

    > > Find out:
    > > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html

    > Not now. I am too tired now. Here it is almost 6 a.m. and I have written
    > for several hours on the computer.
    > Is firefox free of charge anyway?

    firefox is free and so (now - no more adverts apparently) is opera... woohoo

    the idiot, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Re: Please criticize my website.

    the idiot wrote:
    <snip>

    > firefox is free and so (now - no more adverts apparently) is opera... woohoo

    Really? I only have 7.54 for testing, but browser kind of reminded me of
    the old Juno thing :)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 21, 2005
  6. Re: Please criticize my website.

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    <snip>
    >>FWIW: Maybe a visitor hits your site and says, 'Wow! what's this SSL
    >>stuff! I just wanted to browse, not transmit anything personal!'

    > It goes without saying that there might be some users who think this way.
    > But I think that a larger number of users will think the way which
    > I described before in one of my previous posts.

    Well I would say, check your web logs you might fine the only traffic
    you get deeper than your index page if folks from this NG trying to
    figure out what the heck you're doing.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Re: Please criticize my website.

    Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    >>> FWIW: Maybe a visitor hits your site and says, 'Wow! what's this SSL
    >>> stuff! I just wanted to browse, not transmit anything personal!'

    >> It goes without saying that there might be some users who think this way.
    >> But I think that a larger number of users will think the way which
    >> I described before in one of my previous posts.
    >>

    > Well I would say, check your web logs you might fine the only traffic
    > you get deeper than your index page if folks from this NG trying to
    > figure out what the heck you're doing.

    DOH! Typos!

    Well I would say, check your web logs you might FIND the only traffic
    you get deeper than your index page IS folks from this NG trying to

    Jonathan N. Little, Sep 21, 2005
  8. Re: Please criticize my website.

    "the idiot" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Jonathan N. Little" <> skrev i meddelandet

    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia/vaestra-goetaland/goeteborg/amundoen.php

    > > > Find out:
    > > > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html

    > > Not now. I am too tired now. Here it is almost 6 a.m. and I have

    written
    > > for several hours on the computer.
    > > Is firefox free of charge anyway?
    > >

    > firefox is free and so (now - no more adverts apparently) is opera...

    woohoo

    Thank you.
    I am going to have a look at them afterwards.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 21, 2005
  9. Re: Please criticize my website.

    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > <snip>
    > >>FWIW: Maybe a visitor hits your site and says, 'Wow! what's this SSL
    > >>stuff! I just wanted to browse, not transmit anything personal!'

    > > It goes without saying that there might be some users who think this

    way.
    > > But I think that a larger number of users will think the way which
    > > I described before in one of my previous posts.
    > >

    > Well I would say, check your web logs you might fine the only traffic
    > you get deeper than your index page if folks from this NG trying to
    > figure out what the heck you're doing.

    I do it quite often and it seems at a part of the trafic comes from NGs but
    a part comes from search engines, another part from other website, another
    part from people who may have heard about the website in a different way.
    It does not seem as it is only trafic coming from several NGs.
    And, most importantly, the largest part seem to use IE!!!

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 21, 2005