    (我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
    (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > Is the table still broken?
    >
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php

    You tell us. :)

    http://k75s.home.att.net/images/luigi2.jpg

    Why do you have column titles "Image" and "Description of the Image"?
    That should be self-evident. And, have you tried floating the images AND
    their descriptions in one flexible <div> yet, as previously suggested?

    --
    -bts
    -When motorcycling, never follow a pig truck
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2005

  3. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > Is the table still broken?
    > >
    > > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/index.php

    > You tell us. :)
    >
    > http://k75s.home.att.net/images/luigi2.jpg
    >
    > Why do you have column titles "Image" and "Description of the Image"?
    > That should be self-evident. And, have you tried floating the images AND
    > their descriptions in one flexible <div> yet, as previously suggested?

    Someone else meant that it would be okay to use a table. I am under the
    impression that some of you think that it would be okay with a table if
    properly configured and others think that a <div> would be more appropriate
    unless you mean that the <div> should contain the table.

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i
    > meddelandet news:1032e0jtzjqju$.qg9osnteemhr$...
    >> http://k75s.home.att.net/images/luigi2.jpg
    >>
    >> Why do you have column titles "Image" and "Description of the
    >> Image"? That should be self-evident. And, have you tried floating
    >> the images AND their descriptions in one flexible <div> yet, as
    >> previously suggested?

    > Someone else meant that it would be okay to use a table. I am under
    > the impression that some of you think that it would be okay with a
    > table if properly configured

    Assuming you looked at the screen shot above, does it look properly
    configured?

    You didn't respond to the comment about the column titles.

    > and others think that a <div> would be
    > more appropriate unless you mean that the <div> should contain the
    > table.

    No, the div should not contain a table. Look at the way the pictures
    float in this page:
    http://www.countryrode.com/parts/apparel.php

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2005
  5. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i
    > > meddelandet news:1032e0jtzjqju$.qg9osnteemhr$...
    > >> http://k75s.home.att.net/images/luigi2.jpg
    > >>
    > >> Why do you have column titles "Image" and "Description of the
    > >> Image"? That should be self-evident. And, have you tried floating
    > >> the images AND their descriptions in one flexible <div> yet, as
    > >> previously suggested?

    > > Someone else meant that it would be okay to use a table. I am under
    > > the impression that some of you think that it would be okay with a
    > > table if properly configured

    > Assuming you looked at the screen shot above, does it look properly
    > configured?

    > You didn't respond to the comment about the column titles.
    >
    > > and others think that a <div> would be
    > > more appropriate unless you mean that the <div> should contain the
    > > table.

    > No, the div should not contain a table. Look at the way the pictures
    > float in this page:
    > http://www.countryrode.com/parts/apparel.php

    So, it seems as different opinions have been expressed in this thread. Some
    think that a table would do the job, other think that a <div> would do a
    better job.
    Some think that 2 columns are enough for a tabular data, some think perhaps
    in another way.
    I cannot answer every single remark because it takes too time for me.
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 23, 2005
  6. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Rincewind Guest

    Rincewind, Sep 23, 2005
  7. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2005
  8. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Rincewind Guest

    On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:04:50 GMT, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Rincewind wrote:

    >> Out of interest what's the bar just below the web developer bar on
    >> your browser

    > That is the PrefBar. Use it for quick toggles.
    > http://home.rochester.rr.com/bshagnasty/images/prefbar.png
    > Find it here:
    > http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    Thanks just what I've been looking for, isn't it amazing, something good
    has come of this epic thread.
    Rincewind, Sep 23, 2005
  9. Rincewind wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:04:50 GMT, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> That is the PrefBar. Use it for quick toggles.
    >> http://home.rochester.rr.com/bshagnasty/images/prefbar.png
    >> Find it here:
    >> http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

    > Thanks just what I've been looking for, isn't it amazing, something good
    > has come of this epic thread.

    <lol> You have a point...

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 23, 2005
  10. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    >
    > So, it seems as different opinions have been expressed in this thread. Some
    > think that a table would do the job, other think that a <div> would do a
    > better job.
    > Some think that 2 columns are enough for a tabular data, some think perhaps
    > in another way.
    > I cannot answer every single remark because it takes too time for me.

    In a way, it does not matter what you use in this respect as
    long as you do it well. A jack of all trades is very often a
    master of none. What's that in Italian?

    dorayme
    dorayme, Sep 24, 2005
  11. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    > >
    > > So, it seems as different opinions have been expressed in this thread. Some
    > > think that a table would do the job, other think that a <div> would do a
    > > better job.
    > > Some think that 2 columns are enough for a tabular data, some think perhaps
    > > in another way.
    > > I cannot answer every single remark because it takes too time for me.

    > In a way, it does not matter what you use in this respect as
    > long as you do it well. A jack of all trades is very often a
    > master of none. What's that in Italian?

    "A Paisano with too many pizzas to look after is a pie-eyed Paisano".

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Sep 24, 2005
  12. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    > >
    > > So, it seems as different opinions have been expressed in this thread.

    Some
    > > think that a table would do the job, other think that a <div> would do a
    > > better job.
    > > Some think that 2 columns are enough for a tabular data, some think

    perhaps
    > > in another way.
    > > I cannot answer every single remark because it takes too time for me.

    > In a way, it does not matter what you use in this respect as
    > long as you do it well. A jack of all trades is very often a
    > master of none. What's that in Italian?
    >
    > dorayme

    My personal experience has shown me that noone is really a master no matter
    how many fields he or she is interested in, he or she will never know
    everything.
    At the same time, I have found out that it is very boring to do only one
    thing and that you can get more from knowing a little bit about one thing
    and a little bit about another.
    For example, I get much more information by reading newspapers in several
    languages even if I do not know these languages so much as native speakers
    do than to by reading a newspaper in Italian, which is my mother tongue, in
    fact.

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 24, 2005
  13. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>

    >> In a way, it does not matter what you use in this respect as
    >> long as you do it well. A jack of all trades is very often a
    >> master of none. What's that in Italian?
    >>
    >> dorayme

    > My personal experience has shown me that noone is really a master no matter
    > how many fields he or she is interested in, he or she will never know
    > everything.
    > At the same time, I have found out that it is very boring to do only one
    > thing and that you can get more from knowing a little bit about one thing
    > and a little bit about another.

    It is not true that no one is a master of any field. And it is not true that
    it is better for your customers that you get bored from concentrating on a
    few things.

    dorayme
    dorayme, Sep 25, 2005
  14. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>

    > >> In a way, it does not matter what you use in this respect as
    > >> long as you do it well. A jack of all trades is very often a
    > >> master of none. What's that in Italian?
    > >>
    > >> dorayme

    > > My personal experience has shown me that noone is really a master no

    matter
    > > how many fields he or she is interested in, he or she will never know
    > > everything.
    > > At the same time, I have found out that it is very boring to do only one
    > > thing and that you can get more from knowing a little bit about one

    thing
    > > and a little bit about another.

    > It is not true that no one is a master of any field. And it is not true

    that
    > it is better for your customers that you get bored from concentrating on a
    > few things.
    >
    > dorayme

    You may think what you want.

    --
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 25, 2005
  15. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    >
    > You may think what you want.

    Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.
    dorayme, Sep 26, 2005
  16. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    > >
    > > You may think what you want.

    > Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.

    Money is important. Freedom is a by-product.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Sep 26, 2005
  17. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: Neredbojias <>
    >
    > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
    >
    >>> From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>
    >>>
    >>> You may think what you want.

    >> Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.

    > Money is important. Freedom is a by-product.

    Actually, old chap, there is some deep truth in this...

    (When you say things I like I feel the urge to call Russell and
    tell him to go easy on you...)

    dorayme
    dorayme, Sep 27, 2005
  18. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > > From: Neredbojias <>
    > >
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > >> Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.

    > > Money is important. Freedom is a by-product.
    > >

    > Actually, old chap, there is some deep truth in this...
    >
    > (When you say things I like I feel the urge to call Russell and
    > tell him to go easy on you...)

    Reciprocally, a man likes women to feel urges when he speaks.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Sep 27, 2005
  19. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > From: Neredbojias <>
    > >
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > >> Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.

    > > Money is important. Freedom is a by-product.
    > >

    > Actually, old chap, there is some deep truth in this...
    >
    > (When you say things I like I feel the urge to call Russell and
    > tell him to go easy on you...)
    >
    > dorayme

    So, do you both mean that all people having money are free?
    Do you mean that all the States which want to be free need be rich?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 27, 2005
  20. "dorayme" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > From: Neredbojias <>
    > >
    > > With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

    > >> Yes, indeed. Freedom is very important.

    > > Money is important. Freedom is a by-product.
    > >

    > Actually, old chap, there is some deep truth in this...
    >
    > (When you say things I like I feel the urge to call Russell and
    > tell him to go easy on you...)
    >
    > dorayme

    So, do you both mean that all people having money are free?
    Do you mean that all the countries which want to be free need be rich?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Sep 27, 2005