    (je suis italien mais je habite a la Suede)
    (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/boende-i-italien.php
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    ...a post that does not seem to be connected to the thread.

    > Also, you probably notice this difference most if the informative text
    > is long. But when it is shorter, the visual connection is even
    > stronger in the table.

    <sigh>

    > Another difference is made by the number of images.

    <sigh>

    > A table also offers eventually a chance to add other columns which
    > are clearly connected to the first one, for example if I would like
    > to add some additional information related to the pictures and define
    > them.

    More columns? Making the existing ones even *narrower*?

    You will never understand.

    --
    -bts
    -When motorcycling, never follow a pig truck
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 2, 2005

  3. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    >
    > ..a post that does not seem to be connected to the thread.
    >
    > > Also, you probably notice this difference most if the informative text
    > > is long. But when it is shorter, the visual connection is even
    > > stronger in the table.

    > <sigh>
    >
    > > Another difference is made by the number of images.

    > <sigh>
    >
    > > A table also offers eventually a chance to add other columns which
    > > are clearly connected to the first one, for example if I would like
    > > to add some additional information related to the pictures and define
    > > them.

    > More columns? Making the existing ones even *narrower*?
    >
    > You will never understand.

    Have a nice week!

    --
    Luigi Donatello Asero
    (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 2, 2005
  4. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Domestos Guest

    --

    "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message

    Hmmm - there seems to be a cock-up with the translation...

    When I click to make the page english some links remain in a foreign
    language...

    especially the local search engine.

    What have mens and womens shoes got to do with holiday lodgings in italy?

    Take the instructions for use out... people will know to scroll down a
    page...

    All the centers/headings do not align !!!

    Get rid of that seagull with the rainbow text - it looks cheap, tacky and
    nasty !

    clicking the site map button takes me to a page that does not exist - do not
    have links to pages that do not exist !!!

    the quote - ' I have a a one-man business ' - does not inspire me to dig
    further into the site...

    Why are you telling us all your personal information? It is pointless for
    the site...

    What is the difference between the html and php version? an everyday user
    will not know what php and html is anyway so take it out... IMHO keep it all
    PHP...

    The site says this .... before the 1th december 2004, you can get 20%
    discount. however at the bottom of the page it reads that the site was
    updated today !!!

    To me it is a poor site that looks like it has been made by a 10 year old as
    a school project. You need to get it sorted out and more proffesional before
    I would even consider giving it a proper review...

    Thanks,
    Andrew Makinson
    www.buy-a-pixel.com
    Domestos, Oct 2, 2005
  5. "Domestos" <> skrev i meddelandet

    > --
    >
    > "Luigi Donatello Asero" <> wrote in message
    >

    > Hmmm - there seems to be a cock-up with the translation...
    >
    > When I click to make the page english some links remain in a foreign
    > language...
    >
    > especially the local search engine.

    That is because it is under construction.

    > What have mens and womens shoes got to do with holiday lodgings in italy?

    Different services and wares are offered on the website

    > Take the instructions for use out... people will know to scroll down a
    > page...

    > All the centers/headings do not align !!!

    Which ones

    > Get rid of that seagull with the rainbow text - it looks cheap, tacky and
    > nasty !

    I want to have it.

    > clicking the site map button takes me to a page that does not exist - do

    not
    > have links to pages that do not exist !!!

    Do you mean "under construction"?

    > the quote - ' I have a a one-man business ' - does not inspire me to dig
    > further into the site...

    It does not matter. I find it good that customers know that it is not a
    large company

    > Why are you telling us all your personal information? It is pointless for
    > the site...

    Because I think that e-commerce already seems quite unpersonal.

    > What is the difference between the html and php version? an everyday user
    > will not know what php and html is anyway so take it out... IMHO keep it

    all
    > PHP...

    The question is dismissed. It was already treated.

    > The site says this .... before the 1th december 2004, you can get 20%
    > discount. however at the bottom of the page it reads that the site was
    > updated today !!!

    That means that a part of the page has been last updated on a certain page.
    It does not automatically mean that also the prices have been updated

    > To me it is a poor site that looks like it has been made by a 10 year old

    as
    > a school project. You need to get it sorted out and more proffesional

    before
    > I would even consider giving it a proper review...

    So why did you lose your time to answer?

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 2, 2005