    (je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
    (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/alles-ueber-italien.php

    Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 22, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    dorayme Guest

    > From: "Luigi Donatello Asero" <>

    > What about this
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/test.php ?
    >
    > --
    > Luigi Donatello Asero
    > (sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
    > (? ????????? ?? ? ???? ? ?????? )
    > (?? ???? , ?? ? ? ? ??)
    > (minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
    > (yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
    > (je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
    > (ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
    > https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/alles-ueber-italien.php

    I am desperately trying to say something new... um... what about:

    It is as if you don't see all the white empty spaces, as if they
    have no function at all, that they are not even there... For
    you, therefore, these are not an ungainly distraction... You
    need to learn to see them. I will try to think of some
    exercises to train you up...

    You would not like it if I told you how glorious the weather is
    today here in Sydney. So I won't.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Oct 23, 2005