Re: Please give your support

Discussion in 'HTML' started by rf, Jul 28, 2003.

  1. rf

    rf Guest

    <cross posts removed>

    "mark | r" <> wrote in message
    > I must point out that this site does not contain adult imagery of any

    kind.

    > Just to let you know that the Charity web site for Leah has just been
    > launched and I think you'll be interested if not inspired by her work -

    some
    > photo's are included as well as a news area. Click www.LeahPattison.org .

    I can only assume that Leah's charity does not extend to anybody who can not
    see too well. The font is microscopic.

    When I excercise my accesibility options and ignore your font site the page,
    as expected, falls apart.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jul 28, 2003