Re: please i need explanation

Discussion in 'Python' started by Steve Simmons, Jan 11, 2013.

  1. I read the question as "I've got this function and it does what I expect
    but I don't understand the code".
    On that basis...

    The function creates a factorialfor the input number 'n' (i.e.

    The first 2 lines checks to see that the input is less than 2 and, if
    so, returns a value of 1
    The rest of the code counts down from n to 1 multiplying f by n at each
    iteration.

    If I guessed the right question, reply to the post for further
    clarification.

    Steve

    Steve Simmons, Jan 11, 2013