Re: Please provide a better explanation of tuples and dictionaries

Discussion in 'Python' started by rusi, Jan 30, 2013.

  1. rusi

    rusi Guest

    On Jan 30, 7:55 am, "Daniel W. Rouse Jr."
    <> wrote:
    > Or, can an anyone provide an example of
    > more than a three-line example of a tuple or dictionary?

    Have you seen this byt the creator of python -- GvR?
    http://www.python.org/doc/essays/graphs.html

    > I have recently started learning Python (2.7.3) but need a better
    > explanation of how to use tuples and dictionaries.

    This is an important question: To start off you need to digest whats
    the diff between value oriented and object oriented. Since this is
    more to do with paradigm than with a specific language you may read
    for example:
    http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/...al_Programming_vs_Object_Oriented_Programming

    In the python data structure world:
    value | object