re post an HTTP Post to a different page

Discussion in 'HTML' started by ColinK, Jul 15, 2007.

  1. ColinK

    ColinK Guest

    Hi

    I have a service provider who's server intends to automatically posts
    plain text (in csv format) to a receiver page on my server (which
    accepts data and saves to a database). I have not yet set up this
    page.

    As a temporary measure I want to receive that text and automatically
    forward it to a web page of a third party. (It will have the necessary
    script to catch the text and save to a database).

    Is there any simple script that I could use that could receive this
    csv text and re-post unedited?

    I do not want to use a re-direct.

    Thanks ColinK

    PS Security is not an issue.